A New Way of Ordering Repeat Prescriptions
DID YOU KNOW THE MOST EFFICIENT AND EASIEST WAY TO ORDER AND MANAGE YOUR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION IS VIA THE NHS APP?
- You can easily choose which pharmacy prescriptions are sent. So, if you know you'll be away from home or your are moving home, you can change your nominated pharmacy from within the App.
- You can also order your prescription at any time that suits you. There's no need to wait until the surgery opens or the online form becomes available.
- It's easy to use, and, if you have trouble, you can go to 'Help' in the top right-hand corner of the app or visit nhs.uk/helpmeapp
Find out more about the NHS App at : www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
Please read the attached leaflet on 'How to order a repeat prescription using the NHS App'.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO USE THE NHS APP TO ORDER REPEAT MEDICATION:
- Please use the easy online form via our website
- Please call into the surgery with a paper request with the items ticked that you require and hand it to reception or drop it in the metal box outside the surgery (this is emptied every morning during the week.)
If you are unable to do any of the above options please telephone the surgery and one of the reception team will fill out the online form on your behalf.